A unique chance to experience the frontier past.
Totten Trail Historic Inn, located at the Fort Totten North Dakota State Historic Site, now has bed and breakfast accommodations furnished in period style (1870-1910). Rooms are available with king, queen, full, and twin sized beds in heated or air conditioned rooms.
Totten Trail Historic Inn is open year-round. Fort Totten State Historic Site is open for outdoor and indoor tours May 16th through Sept. 15th and open for outdoor tours year-round.
Accommodation Rates & Information are as follows:
- For Reservations call or email the Totten Inn at (701)766-4874 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- $80 - $130 - Double Occupancy Room which includes continental breakfast and afternoon Victorian tea.
- Leevers, Olson, Jerome and Knudson rooms: $80 Monday - Thursday; $100 Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Horne, McComrick, Bergstrom, Webster, and Nistler rooms: $100 Monday - Thursday; $120 Friday, Saturday, & Sunday
- Studness room: $110 Monday - Thursday; $130 Friday, Saturday, & Sunday
- Group discount for 3 (three) or more rooms.
- Regular Season for overnight accommodations is May 16th through September 15th.
- Parlor and/or kitchen are available for special events, meetings, and parties year-round.
- Some rooms have a private bath and others share a bath with one other room.
- Wireless Internet in every room. FAX is available.
- Catered dinners and parties in our parlor can be arranged for ten to thirty people.
- Free parking within the fenced area of the Historic Site. (Call one day ahead to get the gate code.)
This Site is located on the southern shore of Devils Lake in North Central North Dakota. Regular season hours for the State Historic Site Activities are 8AM - 5PM, May through September. Historic Inn guests are not restricted to the regular site hours. There is an admission fee for the Historic Site of $5.00 per adult and $1.50 for students. There is a discount rate for buses.